Your wife has filed for divorce (women do this 2 to 1 over men). Now she seems to want everything that matters to you and a huge chunk of everything you might earn in the future. This is where a lot of men get upset and afraid. This is a shock and awe technique that her attorney has learned at the sleaze school of divorce.
Do women win these kinds of settlements? You bet they do. The man gets hit with this sort of thing and gets stupid. He does some dumb things, she gets a restraining order and he is put out of his house. He looks bad in the eyes of the judge and perhaps even to his own attorney.
The guy is there grieving over lost love and now gets hit over the head. Maybe he’ll start drinking more, get depressed, or any of a number of self-destructive behaviors that all work to her advantage. All of it hurts him.
- She does not love you
- She does not really care what happens to you
- She is out for herself
- She wants you as her personal ongoing income source
To be honest most divorces are much more civil, but this kind of thing goes on and there are many sob stories out on the net of just this kind of thing. Whether it happens all the time or not, the lessons are there that apply to everyone.
The fact is she will not have your interests at heart anymore; she is rightly out for herself. The same should be true for you and you need to get on this thing and work it to your advantage. This means learning the ins and outs of divorce and how you can use this information to your advantage, for example: when you hire a divorce attorney.
Do you know the questions to ask when you are shopping for an attorney? Do you know enough about the process to help plan an effective divorce strategy – and more important, do you know enough to manage the attorney and manage your case? This is one area where men run into problems. They try to outsource the whole divorce and while you might want to let someone handle it and hope the whole thing goes away, it is a poor strategy.
You can get stuck with thousands of dollars in extras if you don’t stay on top of things and understand it all as it goes down.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Right-wing media smear “African-American Attorney General” as …
- Krylon/Consumer Div 1618 Barbecue And Stove Spray Paint …
- neXus » Archive » And the SRC President nominees are…
- neXus » Archive » SRC Melaka, Cyber to merge
- Howell Wechsler, Ed.D., Director, Div of Adolescent & School …
- 30+ Beautiful DIV/CSS Web Designs To Inspire You » DJDESIGNERLAB …
- Democrats Mean to Raise Middle Class Taxes in 2011 | The Foundry …
- [PS3] Div 1 CAM/CF RS/LS CM looking 4 club ft/pt
- Zemanta Now Native on Blogger.com! | Zemanta Ltd.
- Spring cleaning release | Zemanta Ltd.
- Ok, here's the thing « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Uni Watch » Too Much of a Good Thing
- Pacman-style wallpaper for retro arcade fans [updated …
- Fighting Crime, Capitol Hill Style
- California DUI Lawyer Center Blog: California <a href="http://www …
- Center align div elements in Microsoft Expression Web : Saffron …
- Estate Plan: Medical Power Of Attorney | Financial News
- Time shifts online strategy, lays first bricks of paywall » Nieman …
- Long-Delayed U.S. Attorney Nominee Was Victim of Fraud – Main Justice
- Young Champions Spring '08 Cheer Competition – Fenton Div 3 |
Tags: Divorce For Men